Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Must- Haves...and I am WAY behind on the blog challenge!

Hello Everyone!  Happy Monday!  Obviously I am way behind on the 30-day blog challenge and will be picking that back up tomorrow.  I had a great weekend!  Friday was my 25th birthday and my parents and grandparents came down from Redding to celebrate with me.  Saturday my aunt, uncle, and cousin came up and we went to an AMAZING sushi dinner at Hana Restaurant in Rohnert Park, CA.  Best sushi I have ever had!!  It was a great birthday and I got some awesome loot from my wonderful family!  My grandparents got me a sewing machine!  I got all the accessories for sewing, clothes, and books from my parents and my aunt and uncle got me a KitchenAid mixer (a present for Nick too!).  I will post pictures soon!!  So here are today's Monday Must Haves!

4 comments:

  1. love the must-haves! and glad your birthday was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are all wonderful and I am honored to be included! this is jen (polestar) from my team blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Beautiful blog! Thank you for including my gold bow! : )

    ReplyDelete