Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 2 & 3

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

Well...simply put it is the name of my jewelry shop on Etsy.  But it was not all that easy to come up with.  My original name for my little shop was C3Jewelry.  My initials are all C's so it was a fitting name.  When I came up with C3Jewelry I did research to make sure that I wasn't stepping on toes and copying someones name.  Nothing came up.  Then one day in September (7 months after I opened my shop) I got an idea to Google my shop name again.  Boy was I surprised!  First thing that came up was a lawsuit against a company called C3Jewelry, Inc.  Turns out there was a jewelry company selling synthetic diamonds that apparently, were not the best people to do business with.  I decided I needed to change my name in order not to be associated with this company.  I love owls and I knew that I wanted that in my name somehow.  I was also toying around with the word acorn.  My boyfriend says "Call it The Acorn Owl."  And the new shop was born : )

Day 3: A Picture of Something that Makes You Happy
My little monkey!

1 comment: