Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 1

So, I started my blog a while ago but haven't been doing it that much.  Busy doing other things I guess, haha.  My cousin Sarah has a very cute blog, The Electric Twist, and a while back she started doing a 30 day blog challenge.  I though it was a pretty cool idea, so I am starting my 30 days today! : )  Here it goes...

Day 1: Introduce yourself, post a recent picture, and post 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Well... My name is Cara.  I am currently 24 but in 12 days I will be turning a quarter of a century (I have to admit it's a little weird, never did I think I would be 25!)  I have a wonderful three year old daughter, Sophia, whom I could squeeze all day long!!  I live with my chef boyfriend Nick, who spoils me with yummy food!  I love to craft (I am often called the crazy craft lady by a certain someone, lol).  I knit, make jewelry, do glitter crafts, and everything in between.  My current want is a sewing machine so I can make my little peanut cute clothes!
Me at the beach with the fam.

15 Random Facts About Me!

1. I LOVE the color orange!
2. I love the smell of coconut.
3. Owls are a current obsession of mine right now!
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I have scoliosis.
6. I love craft stores and I could spend hours (and hundreds) in them.
7. Mashed potatoes are pretty much my favorite food.
8.  I love tea so much, I think I might be English!
9. I love sushi.
10. I love to color with my daughter in coloring books.
11.  I am a little obsessed with Christmas ( I love it!)
12. I want to live in another country for a while.
13.  I want to travel with Nick to Hawaii, Europe, New York, and everywhere in between.
14. I want to learn to sew my own clothes (except jeans, that looks HARD!)
15. I want a beehive really BAD, I am hoping for my birthday!!



1 comment: