Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hello All! So this is The Acorn Owl's first blog post. : )  I have been really busy getting the blog to look the way that I want it to, even though it will most likely change again!  Anywho, if you don't know me I am Cara.  I am 24 years old and live in Windsor, CA.  I am mommy to wonderful Sophia and girlfriend to amazing Nick.  The Acorn Owl is my lovely (if I do say so myself) little shop on Etsy.  Jewelry is a blast to make and I love doing it.  Take a look at www.theacornowl.etsy.com
So, as I said before I am mommy to the wonderful Sophia Grace.  She is the most awesome little girl ever and if you know her you now what I say is true : )  My little Sophia is turning 3 on October 20 (already!!) and we are having a circus party for her.  She is so excitied and keeps talking about her circus party.  I have to admit I am really excitied about it too!  So this morning I spent time working on her invitations, making signs, and labels for the party.  I am very pleased with how everything is turning out so far.  But, it is a lot of work!!!  I love planning parties and secretly think it would be so fun to be a wedding/party planner, but there is so much work involved in pulling a fun/cool party off.  Anyway, here are a few photos of what will be the treat table and a few works in progress!  Come back soon : )



1 comment: